We are hiring Assistants and Teachers at all locations. Come join our team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and learning center:
Early Years does not discriminate and will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, handicap or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law, in the administration of any programs, activities, or with respect to admissions and employment. Early Years does not discriminate, on the basis of religion or creed.
For All Employees
- Discount for your child to attend the center
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Comfortable working environment
- Health Insurance
- 401k plan
- Dental Insurance
- Supportive working environment
Our Benefits (full time only)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Employment application and qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma
- Must pass federal and state criminal background checks
- Have at least 2500 hours of child care experience
- Teacher positions require credits in education or in a related field.